Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's all great

I am still working on getting the Christmas program off my camcorder onto the computer. I need to load a new driver.

It has been A crazy month. Getting ready for Christmas, Helping at church with the Christmas show,trying to keep the tree decorated, picking up everything 3 times and having to do it again. Work, bus stops, snacks, Flu shots, not taking naps and did I mention picking up eveything 3 times and having to do it again. It make a person what to stop and scream. Just when I have had enough and I want to runaway. My kids remind me why it is all worth while. I just finished picking up the living room for the second time. Chloe runs it to the room and wraps her arms around my legs and say "My daddy no share and we start to dance". Just then Christina joins in. I am on my knees dancing as the have their arms wrappd around me. I forgot about all of the other stuff. Even the removal of all of the DVDs from the drawer. We just danced and giggled and had a good time. As usual, I have to cut this short. I can smell a diaper that needs changing

No comments:

Post a Comment